This practice was created in 1979 in the dentist’s hometown. His family has lived in the area since the 1800’s and has deep roots throughout the county. The dentist is very active in the community and has been blessed with many patients from the various activities he has participated in.
Annual production is $1,000,000+. The staff consists of an office manager, hygienist, hygiene assistant, two chair side assistants and a second part-time hygienist. They have been a dedicated team for many years with tenures ranging from seven to twenty-nine years.
The building occupies one of the city’s finest locations with excellent traffic flow and exposure. There are four treatment rooms, conference room, lab, front office, private office, break room, and storage areas. Each room has a computer terminal with Dexis and Dentrix software. The office enjoys a wonderful relationship with local specialists and laboratories and treats both adults and children.
This is an amazing opportunity to step into a large active practice with a team that is deeply respected by their patients. The staff is compassionate and professional while maintaining an efficiency that has kept overhead well below the national average.